Highlights Electric Bike Tour
Seville is the perfect size to explore by bike with this tour, stopping to admire the gorgeous architecture and witness life in the many neighborhoods and quarters. You can cross the city from one side to the other in less than an hour, enjoying the safety of an extensive network of cycle lanes. We have designed different and interesting electric bicycle tours that allow you to discover almost all that Seville has to offer in no time at all.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Insider tips
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de Espana, Avenida de Isabel la Catolica, 41004 Seville Spain
The Bullring, the Golden Tower, Archives of the Indies, the Cathedral and Giralda, Santa Cruz neighbourhood and Plaza de España, Triana Bridge, MatersolParasol or las Setas, Cathedral and Alcazar (from outside)
Pass By: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
One of the largest Gothic cathedrals in the world.
Pass By: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
The most charming attractions in Seville.
Stop At: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
The Jewish quarter in Seville
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Real Maestranza de Caballeria de Sevilla, Paseo de Colon, 12, 41001 Seville Spain
The most famous bull ring in Spain.
Pass By: Triana, Seville Spain
The former gypsy neighborhood in Seville with Triana bridge and market.
Stop At: Parque de Maria Luisa, Paseo de las Delicias, s/n, 41013 Seville Spain
The most beautiful park in Seville.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Torre del Oro, Paseo de Cristobal Colon Near Puente de San Telmo, 41001 Seville Spain
The famous Gold Tower in Seville
Pass By: Setas de Sevilla (Metropol Parasol), Plaza de la Encarnacion, 41003 Seville Spain
The most postmodern building in Seville.
Pass By: Ayuntamiento (City Hall), Plaza Nueva, Seville Spain
The Townhall of Seville.
Pass By: Avenida de la Constitucion, 41004 Seville Spain
The most famous pedestrian street in Seville.
Pass By: Casino de la Exposicion, Glorieta San Diego, s/n, 41013 Seville Spain
The former casino of the 1929 Iberoamerican exhibition in Seville.
Pass By: Plaza de America, Plaza America, 41013 Seville Spain
A beautiful plaza with a number of museums.
Pass By: Plaza de Dona Elvira, 41004 Seville Spain
Charming plaza in the Jewish quarter of Sevilla
Pass By: Plaza de San Francisco, Sevilla's Historical Center, 41004 Seville Spain
Heart of the old town of Seville.
Departure Point :Pl. de Sta Cruz, 5, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Gloves will be worn by guides, masks when appropriate and hand sanitiser available
- All tours are small group and social distancing will be practiced as best possible. Private tours are available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.