Highlights: Istanbul Museum Of Modern Art, Pera Museum
Highlights: Istanbul is not only the capital of Empires and history, its also the capital of art and this tour will give us a chance to see some.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private english speaking guiding
- Private A/C luxurious minivan
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pera Museum, Mesrutiyet Cad. No.65 Tepebaşı, Istanbul 34443 Turkey
he contemporary art world is changing rapidly and as the political and economical centers shift towards the East, the production of art and the creative markets are following them. Istanbul is currently one of the cultural hot spots of Europe and it is often seen as a gateway between Western and Eastern culture, and the galleries in this city feature the work of some of the most exciting artists from Turkey and beyond. In this walk, as we stroll through Istanbul’s coolest neighborhoods, we will get a chance to discover the booming contemporary art scene of Istanbul with the help of a local art professional. After meeting in front of Galatasaray High School, we will start off walking on Istiklal Street and visit some of the leading art institutions of Istanbul. We will continue our way through the narrow streets of Beyoğlu and find out about the hidden art galleries of Tophane and Karakoy neighborhoods. En route we visit Pera Museum offering outstanding range of diverse high quality culture and art service. We will finish our tour at the Istanbul Museum of Modern Art, Turkey’s first private museum to organize modern and contemporary art exhibitions, was founded in 2004 and occupies an 8,000 square meter site on the shores of the Bosphorus.
Departure Point :Istanbul
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.