Highlights of Hanoi City in one day
You’ll be surprised how much of Vietnam’s former capital you can see in one day – all it takes is the right planning. On this 8 hour tour of the city you will get to discover Hanoi’s true character through its natural landscapes, museums, places of worship and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
- Entry/Admission - Chua Tran Quoc
- Entry/Admission - Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Entry/Admission - Ngoc Son Temple
- Entry/Admission - Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Jump head-first into Hanoi's iconic sights and sounds on a full day city tour. In the morning you will visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, which includes the Mausoleum, Uncle Ho's former stilt-house residence, the Presidential Palace and One-Pillar Pagoda.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Literature & National University, Quoc Tu Giam Street Dong Da District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
An ancient temple was built in 1070 to honor Confucius and his disciples, also was the first university in Viet Nam.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Chua Tran Quoc, Thanh Nien, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
The oldest pagoda in Hanoi is located on the biggest lake - West lake of the city. A Must do for any tourists.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
The nicest lake in the heart of the city with shaded trees around it which has become the symbol of the city.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ngoc Son Temple, Dinh Tien Hoang St., Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
A 400-year old Temple was built to honor one of the best 10 generals of the world who defeated Mongolians when they invaded Viet Nam in 13th century.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Nguyen Van Huyen Street Cau Giay, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
A vivid picture of a diverse Vietnamese culture and traditions.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.