Higly Recommended - Local Full Day Heritage Tour of Jaipur
Spend a full day with a private guide and driver who takes you to all the top attractions in Jaipur.
Start with a photo stop at the Jal Mahal (Water Palace) on the way to the magnificent Amber Fort, a palace built in 1592 that UNESCO designated a World Heritage Site.
After lunch, head to Admire the stunning City Palace, where the royal family still resides, then stop at the astronomical observatory Jantar Mantar.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel charges and Parking of the transport
- Hotel pick up and drop off in jaipur
- Local guide
- Mineral water in the car
- Private transport for full day city tour of Jaipur
What's excluded :
- Any thing which is not mentioned above in an inclusion
- Entrances of the monuments
- Tip to the driver and guide
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
0800 Am. You will be picked up at your hotel/ Airport.
Proceed to the Amber Fort. First stop for the photography of Jal Mahal, meaning "Water Palace", a palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur and then proceed for Hawa Mahal, meaning "Palace of Winds" or “Palace of the Breeze”.
At noon visit a buffet lunch in a local Indian Restaurant around 2:00 PM.
After lunch, Visit the City Palace located in the heart of Jaipur.
The City Palace was where the Maharaja reigned from and it includes the famous 'Chandra Mahal' and 'Mubarak Mahal' and other buildings which form a part of the palace complex.
Visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory the Last monument.
Evening free own activity like Shopping look around pink city.
Around 0800 Pm. Driver will drop you at your Hotel/ Airport
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Khajuraho Airport, Khajuraho India
- Varanasi Airport, Varanasi India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Hotel/ Airport in Jaipur
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.