Hike a three thousand meters peak in Sierra Nevada PRIVATE TOUR
After picking you up at your acommodation in Granada, we will drive to the top of the Sierra Nevada road, 2500 meters (8000 ft), where we will head to the most beautiful glacier valley of Sierra Nevada , San Juan valley; the ice has been excaving the rocks during thousand of years: beautiful lakes, waterfalls and shiny rocks, as well as mountain goats, eagles, birds migrating from Africa, and insects and plants that just exist here, as Sierra Nevada is Biosphere Reserve (UNESCO). After 4 hours, we will get the top of the Veleta peak: amazing views of the second highest range in Europe, the Mediterranean sea and even Africa; This is an easy but beutiful hike, off the beaten path, as we know the most secret spots in Sierra Nevada after more than 30 years hiking here.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if possible( the city center of Granada is restricted for private transport; just taxis, buses and residents can drive there)
- One drink, coffee, coke, wine, beer or similar
- Mountain gear and clothes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Sierra Nevada, or Sulayr, Mountain of the Sun as it was called by the Muslims, rises up between the provinces of Granada and Almeria like a giant and compact massif with fifteen peaks of over 3,000 metres, including the Mulhacén (3,482 metres), the highest point on the Iberian Peninsula.
• Parque Nacional de Sierra Nevada, A-337, 18450, Sierra Nevada National Park Spain
Departure Point :Plaza de Mariana Pineda, 18009 Granada, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotel or apartment; if your hotel is in a restricted area for private transport, we will meet at the closest meeting point
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.