Hike and discover the Atlas waterfalls from Marrakech
Departure from Marrakech at 9:00 am to visit the magical site of Imlil, the starting point for most hikes, it is a magnificent place for those who would like to walk in the Toubkal Massif. The highest peak in North Africa.
Imlil is a small beautiful village known for its miraculous beauty and its original and limitless landscapes arousing the admiration of visitors, and for a marvelous valley. You will absolutely appreciate the different ascents and descents of the mountains bordering the entrance to the great Moroccan atlas .
Between astonishment and wonder, you can take a leap to Imlil.
You will discover the charm of Imlil whose climate is temperate and the landscape natural and wonderful.
In imlil you will take a short hike of 1 hour 30 minutes and admire the beautiful landscapes and Berber village.
Finally, you will resume your way back in the afternoon, leaving behind an image full of memories so memorable that you will keep forever.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
We can do a looped walk for 2 to 3 hours from where we can do a little climb to see a beautiful waterfall. During our walk we will not fail to meet smiling inhabitants and it will be an opportunity to discover their way of life. We start our walk through the village Arghen and the neighbor that we will visit an old traditional Berber house with a tea served on the terrace after we continue through parallel to other villages terrace in barley culture corn with walnut cherry apple trees before arriving at the waterfall visit after panoramic view of the entire valley lunch with a Berber family end of the hike.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver is looking for you in the hotel, Riyadh Airport.Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :10/31/2019 - 12/9/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.