Hike for Stunning View from Broga Hill
Too much of the hustle and bustle of the city? Come join me on a day trip to Broga town. We will hike up to the popular Broga Hill, take a deep breath of fresh air, and cheer up our eyes with stunning 360 deg panorama palm oil farm and forest view on the peak. What's next? Food! Of course.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- first aids kit
- Entry/Admission - Bukit Broga Hill
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses (i.e. local fruits)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bukit Broga Hill, Broga, Semenyih Malaysia
Broga is a small town in Negeri Sembilan while the popular hiking spot - Broga hill is at the border of Semenyih Town and Broga Town.
Appx 46km from Kuala Lumpur City Centre, and 1 and a half hours drive along federal route, will lead us to pass by Malay, villages, dam, waterfall on road side, modern cemeteries, fishing ponds, university campus, palm oil farms, organic farms and many more.
Via the entrance of a palm oil farm, we will take a short and sweet 50 min hikes to the first view point. Another two view points are not far from the first one. Avoid weekends as this serene place is always crowded. Otherwise, it's definitely an amazing place to get on your zen spirit.
After descended from the hill, we will take a fresh shower at the near by Sak Dato temple. Feel free to do some donation to the temple as they provide such facilities, however, donation is not mandatory. We will pay for a short visit on this temple which featured with the gigantic Monkey God statue on the hill.
Then and not last, we will have a late lunch at tilapia farm. What can beat food freshly get from farm? Fresh tilapia roasted in bamboo, uhmm.... yum~ Oh ya! all the vegetables are freshly pick from the yard. Sustainability is to cut down food millage, don't you agree?
If the day is still bright, we shall move around like a local. Let's try to have some local fruits under their trees. Durian, rambutan, dragon fruits, jackfruits ... just name it.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Petaling streetAirports
- Kuala Lumpur Intl Airport, Sepang 64000 Malaysia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.