Hike on Mount Olympus (also from Thessaloniki)
Olympus is known from ancient Greek mythology as the residence of the gods. The area around this most famous mountain in Greece was declared a nature reserve 50 years ago. When hiking on Mount Olympus, mysticism, unspoiled nature and fantastic views await you!
If you need a pick-up, please contact us. Pick-up is possible from some locations at no extra charge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided hike
- All Fees and Taxes
- Liability insurance
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Hike on the "Mountain of the Gods" - Mountaineering on the European hiking trail E4 and visit the Enipeas gorge
Altitude difference: + 900m / + 290m
• Enipeas Waterfall, Litochoro 60200 Greece
Departure Point :Litochoro 602 00, Greece
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.