Hike on the Dragon's Back
We will travel to Shau Kei Wan using the MTR underground.
After a short stroll through the wet market, we will hop on a bus to go to the beginning of the hike located in Hong Kong’s Country Park.
The 7km walk is very pleasant and will take us through Hong Kong’s tropical forest. This will enable your private tour guide to talk about the territory’s geography, wild life and flora.
Near the Dragon’s Back top, the trail offers magnificent views of the China Sea, Big Wave Bay, Shek O village and its golf club and of splendid secluded billionaire villas.
At the end of the walk, you will have the option to either return to Central with your guide or spend some free time in Shek O village or the nearby Stanley village.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Public transportation
- Private guide
- Entry/Admission - Shau Kei Wan tram terminus
- Entry/Admission - Dragon's Back
What's excluded :
- taxi rides
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shau Kei Wan tram terminus, Shau Kei Wan Main St E, Shau Kei Wan, Hong Kong
We will visit a traditional food market
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dragon's Back, Hong Kong China
The travellers will have a chance to hike across local forest before reaching the summit and enjoy beautiful views.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Statue Square, Central, Hong Kong
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet the travellers in Central or at their hotel (if suitably located). We will discuss the best arrangements with the guests.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.