Hike Table Mountain's Most Scenic Hiking Route With Experienced Guides
Hike an exceptionally scenic route to the top of Table Mountain and explore the remote side of the Table Mountain range. This hike takes you away from the regular tourist trap and while hiking you will be blown away by incredible views and scenery the entire way up.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Cable car tickets down, which are bought at the top after the hike.
On this Table Mountain hike you will be hiking up an exceptionally scenic route with a qualified Table Mountain hiking guide.
You will meet your guide at the start point on the morning of the hike for your hike brief.
The route will start gazing over Camps Bay and the Atlantic coastline as you hike up Kasteelspoort, a beautiful route leading through the 12 Apostles. During the hike you will be surrounded in breath taking views and exquisite scenery the entire way up. You will have the opportunity to take plenty of photos at incredible photo locations and there will be rest stops along the way.
Once you reach the top of the 12 Apostles, you will hike through the remote parts of the Back Table, through Eco Valley and the Valley of the Red God to the very top of Table Mountain. This part of the mountain bring peace and tranquillity as well as an abundance of unique Table Mountain flora - truly a magnificent sight to take in.
Once we reach the top, you will purchase a cable car tickets from the shop at the top and we will ride the cable car down after the hike.
• Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
Departure Point :26 Theresa Ave, Bakoven, Cape Town, 8005, South Africa
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.