Hike to the hidden waterfall
This is an opportunity to explore the beautiful natural surroundings of Medellín just 25 minutes by bus from the city. On this experience, I will take you to my favorite natural spot: an incredible waterfall inside a tropical forest. It is located in a natural reserve where there is a large number of bird species, butterflies and even little mammals. We will start by taking a bus from Envigado metro station that will take us to the start of our hike. From here we will have 1 hour walking one way to the hidden waterfall. We will immerse ourselves in the beautiful nature and surroundings. We will have some snacks and you can even go for a swim if you are looking for a full energetic bath on the crystalline cold waters. After that is all about enjoying the place and some minutes of meditation if you wish. I personally love doing it with some breathing exercises. I invite you to share this beautiful and unexplored spot with me!
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bus tickets for the round trip
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chorro de Las Campanas, Envigado, Antioquia, Colombia
A beautiful 50 meter high waterfall in the middle of a tropical forest.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Itagüí, Envigado, Antioquia, Colombia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.