Hiking and Kayaking in Dalat
- About 10km in hiking, you’ll walk through small village and evergreen pine forest to thick broad-leaf jungle and head up to the top of Samson mountain, one of the most beautiful spots for pictures in Da Lat.
- we spend the rest of the day exploring the many inlets and secrets spots on the lake bay kayaking.
- On the way Back you visit Truc Lam zen Monastery and Datanla waterfall ( optional)
- You will visit farm on the trekking trail as flower farm, artichoke farm...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- all kayaking equipments
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- ticket of optional tourist site
About 11km in hiking, start from Bao Dai Fall, you’ll walk through small village and evergreen pine forest to thick broad-leaf jungle and head up to the top of Samson mountain, one of the most beautiful spots for pictures in Da Lat, where you can see the fantastic views of Da Lat’s town and surrounding area, with stunning views of Langbian mountain further.The reward for the trek is there is a wide of flora and fauna where you can see hundred years old trees surrounded by venis or some wild roaming animals hide somewhere in the wood.
After about 3 hours of exploring you make your way out to the far end of the lake for lunch. A picnic style lunch, taking advantage of the many fruits and vegetable grown in the Dalat area is prepared by the guide. After that, we reach the kayaks, which are only accessible by hike in, we spend the rest of the day exploring the many inlets and secrets spots on the lake. A great day out for those who love to be on the water and the forest. on the way back city we will stop to visit some more tourist site as Truc Lam pagoda, Datanla falls ( ticket is excluded)
• Thien Vien Truc Lam, Near Tuyen Lam Lake 731, Da Lat 61000 Vietnam
• Datanla Falls, Prenn mountain pass, Da Lat 670000 Vietnam
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at hotel or our office ( 38 Tang Bat Ho st)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.