Hiking Dajti Mountain & Tirana Walking Tour
This activity is perfect for those who love a natural escape, but also want to explore the local culture and emerge into Tirana's lively atmosphere.
With us you will explore the best local spots, what the locals do, where the locals go...
Let me just give you an example: the best Raki (liquor) place in Town! :)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Dajti Cable Car Round Trip Ticket
What's excluded :
This day trip is for active people who enjoy hiking to the top and receive stunning views in return. We start the trip with a panoramic cable car ride to the National park, after which we will follow a trail through the oak forest.
If it’s panoramic views and fresh air you’re after, an escape from the hustle and bustle of Tirana, then this Albania gift experience certainly won’t disappoint. Though you’ll be doing a fair bit of walking as you cross the Cherry Pass, which divides the peaks of Dajti and Maja e Tujanit, it’s nothing too strenuous.
We can enjoy a snack at the peak of Tujani (optional) and then head back to the national Park to enjoy a coffee stop at Dajti Panoramic Bar.
Afterwards we head back to Tirana. the capital city of Albania is a modern, lively, colourful, attractive town and it has many unique and fine attractions to offer.
we start our walking tour of Tirana at the Skandebej square at 18.00.
• Parku Kombetar Mali i Dajtit, Tirana Albania
• Skanderbeg Square, At the center of Tirana, Tirana Albania
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/7/2019 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.