Hiking Ecotour Jaraguá Park – Incredible Rain Forest Landscapes In São Paulo
Outdoor enthusiasts will love hiking along the Atlantic Forest all the way up to São Paulo's highest peak where tourists can boast the most magnificent viewpoint in town in contrast with nature.
Going to Jaraguá state park 40 minutes away from downtown São Paulo, you will get a breath of fresh air and appreciate the endless São Paulo from different perspectives amidst one of the last remnants of Atlantic Forest in town.
The hike has the main target of reaching two lookouts where tourists have a 360 degree view of São Paulo, in a 1,135 meters altitude, surrounded by an incredible landscape.
The trail has 3,600 meters, round trip, is mostly in the shade, ranging from light to medium level of difficulty, only at the end becomes steeper. The mount's summit is about 90 minutes walk away from the park’s main entrance at a slow pace.
Animals, particularly small marmosets bounce around the trees, capuchin monkeys, toucans, sloths and many others, can be seen during walks, lush landscape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by fully-equipped vehicles.
- Licensed bilingual private tour guide.
- Private driver for groups bigger than 4 people, otherwise the guide drives the vehicle
- VAT, all taxes, handling charges, tolls, parking fees during stops & airport Greet & Meet service.
- Entrance and admission fees.
- Picnic supplies.
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- Tips. (optional).
Explore the rainforest around Sao Paulo with this fun Jaraguá Park Hiking Experience. You'll have the chance to enjoy a perfect plan for true nature lovers!
After pick-up at your hotel and set out for the Jaraguá State Park. This natural space is part of the Sao Paulo Green Belt, as the forest area surrounding the city is colloquially known.
Once there, we'll start a trekking route following the Pai Zé, a path that leads to the Pico do Jaraguá. Did you know that this mountain is the highest point in Sao Paulo? Its height is 1135 meters and we'll climb to the top!
During an hour and a half walk through the trails of Jaraguá, we'll have the opportunity to admire the exotic vegetation of the Brazilian rainforest. We'll also observe how the fauna of the Cerrado, the ecoregion to which the park belongs, lives.
When we reach the end of the trail, we'll meet the summit of Pico do Jaraguá. There, one of the most spectacular views in all of Sao Paulo will be waiting for us - it will have been worth the effort!
Finally, we'll return to the transport that will take us back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICK-UP INFORMATION:• Wherever place you specify at the time of the booking. As it’s a private tour, you choose the best pick-up point that suits your needs as long as it's within the city of São Paulo limits.• We DO NOT do pick-ups in the countryside or coastal area of the state of São Paulo.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -DROP-OFF INSTRUCTIONS:• Wherever place you specify at the time of the booking. As it’s a private tour, you choose the best drop-off point that suits your needs as long as it's within the city of São Paulo limits.• We DO NOT do drop-offs in the countryside or coastal area of the state of São Paulo.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -HOTEL PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS:• As soon as the tour guide arrives at your hotel, they get the front desk to call you in the room in case you are not at the lobby.Airports
- Guarulhos Intl Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
- Congonhas Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The tour is totally private and exclusive for you and your group. No other person out of your group must join your tour, unless it's invited by you. The private tour is safer in terms of COVID-19 contagion as tourists hardly have closer contact with strangers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.