(Hiking in French) THE SUMMIT OF EASTER ISLAND
Really feel the geographic isolation of Easter Island from its summit. AROHA TOURS RAPA NUI offers you a breathtaking view of the vast sea that surrounds this tiny land and will make you appreciate the size and fragility of the place. A beautiful natural spectacle.
The private nature of the excursion ensures personal attention.
We adapt to your desires, at your pace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Hiking with French tour guide
What's excluded :
- Parque Nacional Rapa Nui entrance ticket, 80 USD / pers., (7-17 years old, 40 years old)
- Entry/Admission - Maunga Terevaka
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maunga Terevaka Es, con 512 m de altura, la mayor elevacion de toda la isla., Easter Island Chile
It is the volcanic complex, now extinct, which oversees Easter Island. Its highest point exceeds 500 m. And it was he who federated the island over 200,000 years ago. From this natural viewpoint, you will have a panoramic view of almost all of Rapa Nui and the vast blue that surrounds it.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departures: 09h00 and 13h00Whatever the place of your accommodation (hotel, residence, guesthouse, campsite, cruise),I'll pick you up.Airports
- Mataveri Intl Airport, Easter Island Chile
- Hanga Piko, Hanga Roa, Easter Island, Valparaíso, Chile
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.