Hiking in Oshlak, mountain in the south of Kosovo
Oshlak mountain (also called Osljak) is one of the best trails I’ve done, a moderate hike with very beautiful views. The ridge of this mountain is very beautiful and it is one of the longest mountain ridges in the Balkans, especially the view of the Sharr mountains range from this mountain is very beautiful.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hiking guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sharr Mountains National Park, R 115 Road, Prizren 20000 Kosovo
A great mountain ridge in Southern Kosovo
Departure Point :Grand Hotel Prishtina, Bulevardi Nënë Tereza, Prishtinë 10000
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Prishtina or Prizren.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.