Hiking in Western Tatras
Western Tatras represent beautiful part of the High Tatra National Park sought after by tourists. The whole mountain range stretches along the length of almost 35 km, where many mighty peaks rising to the clouds can be admired and conquered.
Slovakia is not only Bratislava. If you like nature and hiking and would like to see something from the wild Slovak nature, this is just made for you.
3-day hiking tour - 2 nights
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up at the railway station by our guide and transport to the accommodation.
- Accommodation - 2 nights
- Service of local guide
- Organization of the transport/itinerary
- Transport with the car from Liptovský Mikuláš to the places where the hiking trip start.
- International atmosphere, friendly community of people.
What's excluded :
- Meal, refreshments, transport to Liptovský Mikul
- 1st day
You need come to Liptovský Mikuláš one day before the hike, because we need to start the hike early in the morning the next day.
The program can be adjusted to your physical condition and the weather.
Stay overnight in Liptovsky Mikulas
We are getting up early because we want to see the beauty out there. Saturday's hike is challenging, you need to be ready for a real mountaineering and to be able to hike around 20km
Our goal is to reach the summit Plačlivé 2125m. You will have a stunning view everywhere around you. Going down the hill where your adrenaline raises, you will feel the power and dept of the forest. - (21km, 8-10 hours of hiking). We will probably stop at the chalet, where is possible to taste Slovak traditional food. The time of the hiking depends on the length of our breaks and speed of the group :)
The route can be still adjusted according to the physical condition of our clients.
This day will be easier. We are going to hike around 8-10 km. We are visiting the beautiful Kvačianska valley, where you will see the remains of the village which were destroyed during the second world war.
Nothing is fixed and our guide will react operatively and adjust the event to your needs.
Our guide was born in Liptovský Mikuláš and knows the area perfectly.
Departure Point :Pick up at the railway station
Departure Time :8 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Clothing and Gear Required
- trekking or good sports boots, backpack, warm waterproof clothing, raincoat.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.