Hiking Kayaköy to Ölüdeniz
Every guided tour Akdeniz Adventures leads is specifically designed to maximize the experience of each customer. That means going above and beyond what you expect. During our Kayakoy to Oludeniz hike, we set the pace as fast or slow as you (the customer) desires. Around the half-way point, we stop for an extended break, allowing the hikers an opportunity to take the breathtaking view of the Mediterranean (and Saint Nicolas Island!). This is also when our guides break out coffee, tea, and snacks! Every experience you have with Akdeniz Adventures will be enjoyable and unlike any other.
Every guide is a native English speaker, knows the surrounding area, and puts the comfort of the customer (you) above all else.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee & Tea are offered at the half-way viewpoint.
What's excluded :
- Explore the ruins around the city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from hotels, vacation rentals, etc in the Fethiye or Oludeniz area.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.