Hiking the Escorial. Hidden beech and mount abantos.
Exceptional route in which you will discover the hidden beech of Abantos, knowing its flora, fauna and geology, as well as all the history and legends that surround this mountainous area and the monastery of El Escorial.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accident insurance
- collective security material
- pre-activity advice
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Food and drink
On this hiking route, we will locate the hidden beech forest, we will discover an old snow pit, at the Rubens cross we will discover its history and have magnificent views. Later we will climb on the abantos to descend, crossing the pine forest of abantos, through the GR.
Departure Point :Parking El Escorial Monte Abantos, 28200 Arroyo del Romeral, Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.