Hiking the Quilotoa loop in Ecuador
This walk is unique, you can enjoy the best landscapes and you can also meet the communities that live near the lagoon.
Our guides will take you through the best paths so you can relax, enjoy nature and take the best pictures of this place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Touristic transportation
- Quilotoa entraces
- Bilingual guide
What's excluded :
- Not specified details
This is one of the most beautiful walks in all of Ecuador. We will hike around the crater of the volcano and we will be able to observe every angle of this beautiful lagoon.
The highest point is the Juyende hill with 3900 meters above sea level, we will also visit the glass viewpoint of the Shalalá community and visit the main viewpoint.
• Mirador Shalala, Pujili, Quilotoa 050150 Ecuador
• Canon del Rio Toachi, Kilometros Del Canton Sigchos 10, Pujili 050450 Ecuador
• Tigua, Tigua, Cotopaxi Province
Departure Point :Quito Tour Bus / Bulevar Naciones Unidas, Naciones Unidas Ave, Quito 170506, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from airbnb, just send us a message and we will define the pick up time
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.