Hiking to World Peace Stupa via Foxing Hill to Expose Rural Area
To explore Natural beauties of Near Pokhara Valley with Mountain views, Lake views, expose with Locals, Explore River, rural areas, as well as World Peace Pagoda.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off (Within Lakeside area of Pokhara).
- Bottle of water for each.
- Trekking guide.
- Tranfer by private vehicle.
- Private trip.
- Typical Nepali Lunch at Homestay.
- Entry/Admission - World Peace Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Any type of drinks (Mineral water or else).
- Gratitude (Optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: World Peace Pagoda, Lumbini Sanskritik 32914, Nepal
After pickup from your hotel in Lakeside, than we will drive for 30 minutes, from there we will begin our hiking ascending through River (crossing with suspension bridge), forests, rural village with the view of Mountains. From top of Foxing hill, we will enjoy hte amazing 180 degree view of Annapurna mountain and 2 Lakes, Fewa and Begnas. After that our hiking will continue descends to down and again we will make another ascending to World peace stupa. After spending sometime in Stupa with magical view of Mountains and close looks over Fewa Lake, we will hike down and we will cross the Fewa lake with boat. After that we will drop you back to your hotel. Trip end.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
or from any other hotel / residential place within Lakeside area of Pokhara.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.