Hiking tour in Seoraksan National Park with Korean authentic chicken soup
"WE MAKE QUALITY TOUR SERVICE WITH REASONABLE PRICE FOR YOU!"
Don't waste your time for compulsory shopping. Here Korea Travel offers only quality tour program without any compulsory shopping centers to tourists visiting Korea. Enjoy more time at tour stops!
Tour guides are friendly, accommodating and experienced. They will make your trip to Korea more special and memorable! And will bring you really good restaurants(representative food in local)
Are you hiking lover? Then, how about hiking in Seoraksan National Park? When you join the tour in October, you can see beautiful mountains.
Mt. Seoraksan is the highest in the Taebaeksannmaek Mountain Range and designated a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. This is a place that you can definitely find lots of outdoor activities to make it worthwhile for an extended stay.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- Professional Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Seoraksan National Park
- Entry/Admission - Sinheungsa Temple
- Entry/Admission - Geumganggul Cave
What's excluded :
- Cable car ticket
- Personal Expenses
- Food and drinks(unless specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seoraksan National Park, Sokcho, Gangwon-do South Korea
Get to the most popular entrance to Seoraksan national park in Sokcho. This entrance is called Sogongwon area in Seorakasan National Park where you can take a cable car to Gwongeumseong Fortress.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Gwongeumseong Fortress, Seorak-dong, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 217-120 South Korea
You can just trek to Gwongeumseong Fortress or If you don’t feel like getting sweaty, better to ride a cable car to get to the peak of the mountain. It’s located about 3 minutes away from the entrance. The ride itself is six minutes long and displays heavenly views of the park and the mountains. You will find colorful valley seen from the cable car.
Stop At: Sinheungsa Temple, 170, Seorak-dong, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 217-120 South Korea
Sinheungsa temple is Located only around 10 mins away from the entrance inside of Seoraksan National Park and accompanied by a large seated bronze Budda statue known as Jwabul.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Biseondae Rocks, 1091, Seoraksan-ro, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 24903 South Korea
After this temple, you will see Biseondae Rocks, which is good hike for beginners who want to see stunning views. The hiking trail to Biseondae is one of the moderate tails you can take from the entrance area of Seoraksan National Park.
Stop At: Geumganggul Cave, Seoraksan National Park, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 24903 South Korea
After Biseondae Rock, you will head to Geumganggul Cave. There is a small well with some natural spring water,. You can dip your bottles in and top them up.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Most of hotels are available for hotel pickup and drop-off but sometimes it's like Airbnb and located in small alleys, then we let you know where to meet a tour guide before tour date. So please let us know exact your contact number with National Code like. +82 +65 +1,etc Thank you:)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please add country code to your phone number
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.