Hiking Valle Frances
Now you can enjoy this part of the W trek without to worry to find an accommodation inside the park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared Transportation
- Bilingual trekking guide English/Spanish
- Box Lunch (Mineral water, fruit, brownie, oats cookies, juice box, sandwich)
- Seat insurance
- Optional trekking sticks, raincoat and gaiter
- Hotel in Puerto Natales pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Life insurance
- Hielos Patagonicos Catamaran ticket (it cost CLP46.000)
- Torres del Paine entrance fee
Pick up in your accomodation in Puerto Natales at 6am and departure to Pudeto area. There you will cross the Pehoe lake until Paine Grande (catamaran ticket is not included in the price) and start the hiking to Valle del Frances on a trail which runs along the north shore of Lake Pehoé.
Later, you will appreciate the Cuernos del Paine. Then, the path penetrates a flat area with little vegetation. Then you have to cross a stream by a wooden plank.
The trial continues with the Paine Grande views, as well as a minor waterfall and some glaciers on the left.
Continues foward to Campamento Italiano, front of Paine Grande and Frances glacier. From here you can continue towards the interior of the valley. The route through inside the French Valley starting on Italiano camp and after 1 hour and a half we get to a open a windy place called Mirador. The east you can see Cerro Hoja, Espada and Fortaleza on south, you can see Nordenskjöld, Pehoe and Toro Lakes.
After concluding with this wonderful place, we start the return to the Paine Grande area to board the boat that brings us back to the Pudeto place and start the return to the city of Puerto Natales, arriving at the end of the day.
• Torres del Paine, Torres del Paine, Magallanes Region
Departure Point :Manuel Bulnes 407, Puerto Natales, Natales, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 15 years
- A high amount of walking is involved
- This excursion does not operate on December 25th and January 1st.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.