Hillside Getaway in Nuwara Eliya - 2N/3D Tour
Spend 2 nights at a luxury botique hotel in Nuwara Eliya located in the heart of Nuwara Eliya. The bungalow is located a short walk away from the Race Course, Victoria Park, the Town, Golf Course and shops. While its stylishly designed rooms celebrate the wonder of trees, its elements are reflected in its art and amenities. visitors can enjoy the following services and amenities during their journey.
- 2 nights at a luxury botique hotel in Nuwara Eliya with the services of a personal butler
- Transport in a luxury coach with the service of English speaking guide.
- Meals on Full Board basis
- Blue field tea factory and tea plantations
- Gregory Lake & City tour
- Moon Plains
- Lovers Leap Waterfalls
- Single Tree Hill Trek
- All taxes included
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guided Nuwara Eliya City Tour
- Tea Plantation & Factory Visit
- Lunch - 2 Lunches
- Dinner - 2 Dinners
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Gregory Lake Visit
- Visit to Moon Plains, Lovers Leap, Single Tree Hill Trek
What's excluded :
- Optional excursions (other than what's mentioned in the experience)
- Tips & gratuity
- Additional meals (other than what's mentioned in the experience)
Discover Nuwara Eliya which is also known as "Little England", famous for beautiful backdrops of mountains, green valleys, waterfalls and tea plantations, farmed fields and various forms of forestation. Spend two nights at a luxury boutique hotel with old world charm in the heart of Nuwara Eliya, enjoy the warmth of Sri Lankan hospitality in the cool climes of the Island.
En route, experience an authentic tea plucking experience with the estate workers and enjoy a guided visit to Tea Factory where the best Tea in the world is produced. At the evening, Enjoy the sightseeing in Nuwara eliya, along the banks of Gregory Lake, enjoy the quaint town with its rose-tinted, British-country-village feeling, colonial-era bungalows, Tudor-style hotels and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Next day visit to Moon Plains prove to be an ideal place for a hike or a cycling tour, with beautiful landscapes galore. The view from the Mini World’s Peak at sunrise is especially spectacular. Visit to Lovers leap is an impressive water fall known for its romantic folklore and Single Tree Hill Mountain, one of the most panoramic vantage points of Nuwara Eliya has an extraordinary view of the city.
• Nuwara Eliya, Nuwara Eliya, Central Province
• Blue Field Tea Factory, No. 54 Haig Road, Ramboda 20590 Sri Lanka
• Gregory Lake, Nuwara Eliya Sri Lanka
• Moon Plains, Agriculture Research Station, Sita Eliya, Nuwara Eliya Sri Lanka
• Lover's Leap Falls, Hawa Eliya, Nuwara Eliya 22200 Sri Lanka
• Single Tree Hill Road, Nuwara Eliya 22200 Sri Lanka
Departure Point :Colombo, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.