Hilton Head Honey Horn Admission with Guided Tour
Begin your Honey Horn experience with this guided tour around the museum's picturesque and historic grounds. Visit the salt marsh, see historic buildings,and learn about the gardens, plants,and trees on site.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Admission Fee
What's excluded :
- Visit: Coastal Discovery Museum, 70 Honey Horn Drive North End, Hilton Head, SC 29926
Held at the beautiful Coastal Discovery Museum, it's one of the most memorable experiences on Hilton Head Island. At Coastal Discovery Museum, you'll explore natural history and cultural heritage on the 68 acre Honey Horn property. The Museum’s trails, gardens, live oaks, butterfly enclosure, and horses are just a few of the fun experiences you will encounter during your visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Coastal Discovery Museum, 70 Honey Horn Drive North End, Hilton Head, SC 29926
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.