Himalayan White Water Rafting Day Trip from Kathmandu
Numerous individuals come to the Himalayan country for hiking, trekking and mountain view sightseeing, but if you miss out on rafting in Nepal, you have missed out on one of the world's best Himalayas rafting experiences. Originating from the Langtang Himal, a trip on the Trishuli River offers scenic valleys, terraced rice fields, and impressive gorges. This exciting and fun day trip will surely add on to your wonderful memories of Nepal. Hotel pick up and lunch is included on this 10 hour professionally guided day trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
- Round trip transportation by bus
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- The trip departs at 6:30am from your hotel in Kathmandu. Drive about 2.5 hours to reach the rafting starting point Charaudi. After your rafting preparation, orientation, and safety instructions with a professional rafting guide, begin your 3-hour stunning rafting experience down the Trishuli River.
During rafting, one can experience the unpolluted beaches and the quality atmosphere of Nepal's river life. Trishuli river offers some exciting rapids and a beautiful scenery. This trip also allows individuals to relax, play rafting games, stunts, do some cliff jumps, swim and other activities at the river.
Our rafting will finish by 3pm at Kurintar, where you will then enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, you will take a bus back to Kathmandu and will be dropped off at Balaju Chowk, Kathmandu.
Departure Point :From your Hotel at Kathmandu
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Balaju Chowk, Kathmandu
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.