Hire a 23-seater with tour guide and driver in Hong Kong
This tour is designed for company incentive program, student groups and family reunion tours, for those who need flexible schedule, stay as long as you with at the places you love, eat at a good dining place, you can explore Hong Kong in the comfort of a private limousine, with service of an experienced tour guide, to assist you through the entire trip.
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned 23-seater Sightseeing Tour Coach with experienced company driver
- Service of English speaking tour guide in all transfers and sightseeing
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking and tunnel tolls during the journey / service provided
What's excluded :
- Meals and accommodation
- Visa to Hong Kong if required
- Admission tickets to places of visit
- Gratuity welcomes on own discretion to your tour guide and driver
- Only some attentive tour guides will be qualified to escort your trip. He/she should know how to talk with children, handle small talks with adults, well known for wealth of knowledge, understands local history and culture, be ready of sharing the most beautiful part of Hong Kong in front of you.
23-seater Sightseeing Coach
English speaking tour guide only
Pickup from your hotel lobby
Pickup from all major hotels in downtown area of Kowloon, central, west and east part of Hong Kong Island
Your tour guide will escort you during all transfers and sightseeing.
Good places to dine
Your tour guide will offer some suggestion, especially some clean restaurants or famous local dinning places, reserve seats if possible. Kindly remind that you are the boss who decide where to eat.
Transfer to those famous shopping places. Stay there as long as you can!
The following recommended activities are for your reference. You might also inform us where you want to go upon reservation.
4-hour with driver and guide
Places to visit: Peak Tram ride VIP PASS to skip the line, Sky Terrace, Aberdeen village, Stanley Market, Tse Sui Luen Jewellery Factory.
5-hour with driver and guide
Places to visit: Transfer to take Dim Sum lunch at Jumbo Floating Restaurant. Peak Tram ride VIP PASS to skip the line, Sky Terrace, Madame Tussauds, Stanley Market, Tse Sui Luen Jewellery Factory, Old Clock Tower, Tsim Sha Tsui Waterfront area.
6-hour with driver and guide
Places to visit: Sky100, Temple Street, Old Clock Tower and Tsim Sha Tsui Waterfront area, buffet dinner cruise. A Symphony of Lights.
7-hour with driver and guide
Places to visit: Transfer to take cable car to TianTan Buddha (standard cabin), a boat ride to explore Tai O, a quaint fishing village & stilts houses, vegetarian lunch at Po Lin Monastery
8-hour with driver and guide
Places to visit: Colonial architectural tour of Statue Square, Former Legislative Council, Peak Tram ride VIP PASS to skip the line, Sky Terrace, Aberdeen village, Mid-Level Escalator, PMQ, SoHo, Star Ferry ride, Old Clock Tower and Tsim Sha Tsui Waterfront area, buffet dinner cruise. A Symphony of Lights.
Notice: Your coach can only be used in Hong Kong. Mainland China and Macau is not included.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The normal working time is from 07:00 to 23:00. Upon reservation, you will need approval from the local tour supplier for extra hours of early pickup before 07:00 or late working after 23:00. Please pay Extra Hour Supplement after receiving approval.
- After purchasing, If you need to extend the service time, please talk to your tour guide as early as possible. According to law, your tour guide and driver can say no to any overtime request.
- No refund for all confirmed bookings
- The minimum service time is 4 hours.
- You can put your bags on the coach during sightseeing time. Please take all important personal belongs with you.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Rates are not available for Special holidays include: Christmas, Easter, New Year, Chinese New Year. Chinese Labor Day Holidays from May 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to 7. Canton Fair period from April 14 to April 30, from October 14 to October 30.
- You can buy this package only when the credit card used and passport holder is the same person. It means you can buy this package for you and your family, but you need to travel with them to Hong Kong. The local travel agent will ask you to take photo of your passport page and send it by email. If the orginal credit card holder does not show up, the hotel will refuse you to check in. There is no refund if this happens.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.