Historic Basseterre and the Beach
A city tour takes you around the town of Basseterre for about two hours
Where you can see some of the well preserved Victorian architecture.
Some of the many churches like the St. George's Anglican Church.
The War Memorial which has found a permanent place after it was moved twice before.
The Circus pattern from the Piccadilly Circus of London.
Here you can see the Berkeley Memorial erected in 1883
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Soda/Pop - Complimentary local drinks.
- Entry/Admission - National Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Museum, Bay Rd., Basseterre St. Kitts
We make a few stops where you can take pictures of the circus, the National Museum and independence square
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palms Court Gardens & Restaurant, Wilkin Street Fortlands, Basseterre St. Kitts
Palm courts with it botanical garden overlooking the coastal area of the city.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: South Friars Beach, St. Kitts
After the tour we then drive to Carambola Beach club at South Friars beach. Here you can swim for about two hours in the tropical sunshine.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Port Zante, St Kitts & Nevis
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.