Historic City of Quito and The Middle of the World - "Small Group"
Visit the colonial city of Quito and see the monument dividing the Northern from the Southern Hemisphere on this 9-hour tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Starting point pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to the Middle of the World
- Entry/Admission - Mitad Del Mundo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry fees to churches
- Entry/Admission - Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica del Voto Nacional, Carchi 122 y Venezuela., Quito 170150 Ecuador
Considered to be the largest neo-gothic temple in America
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: El Panecillo, Costado del Centro Historico, Quito 170150 Ecuador
An iconic place in the city, renowned for its beauty, and where is a giant statue of the "Winged Virgin", where you can admire a beautiful landscape of colonial and modern Quito.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de la Independencia (Plaza Grande), Gabriel Garcia Moreno Entre Chile y Espejo, Quito 170150 Ecuador
It's the main square of the city of Quito where the Government Palace is located the Absobispal Palace, the municipality and the Independence's monument.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania, Garcia Moreno N 10-43, Quito 170150 Ecuador
One of Quito's best-known Jesuit churches due to its large central nave, which is deeply decorated with gold leaves, gilded plaster and wood carvings.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Calle La Ronda, Juan de Dios Morales, Quito 170150 Ecuador
It is one of the most traditional streets that are in Quito, in the old houses, workshops and galleries of artisans have been arranged.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mitad Del Mundo, Avenida Manuel Cordova Galarza KM. 13/5, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
You can see the monument that divides the northern hemisphere from the southern hemisphere of the planet. Here you can live experiences that defy the laws of physics and occur only in this part of the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Galería Ecuador (La Mariscal), Reina Victoria N24-263, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
If you choose the option with pick-up from hotels, you can choose from any of the following list:Monday to Saturday: Sheraton 7:30, Dann Carlton 7:32, Wyndham Garden 7:40, KAIA 7:55, Swissotel 7:58, J.W. Marriott 8:08, Holiday Inn 8:10, Río Amazonas 8:15, Galería Ecuador 8:20, Nu House 8:22, Reina Isabel 8:24, Mercure Alameda 8:28, Hilton Colon 8:30.Sunday: Hilton Colon 8:15, Mercure Alameda 8:18, Reina Isabel 8:22, Río Amazonas 8:26, Nu House 8:29, Galería Ecuador 8:32, Swissotel 8:40, NH Collection 8:40, KAIA 8:43, Holiday Inn 8:50, J.W. Marriott 8:52, Wyndham Garden 9:00, Dann Carlton 9:10, Le Parc 9:10, Sheraton 9:15.You must specify the name of the hotel in the booking process (any from the list). If you didn’t specify your hotel in the booking process, or if you put one that is not on this list, your meeting point will be at GALERIA ECUADOR (Reina Victoria N24-263 y Lizardo García) from Monday to Saturday at 08:20 and Sundays at 08:32. Remember to show up at the hotel at the time determined above or at the meeting point. There will be no refunds for not following the instructions mentioned here.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • The activities will not exceed 6 people per group. • The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity. • In the monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 30% of its maximum capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.