Historic City of Quito and The Original Craft Beer Tour - "Small Group"
Experience Quito’s highlights on a 4-hour sightseeing tour with a knowledgeable guide. Drive through diverse neighborhoods for a look at both colonial and modern Quito, and visit top Quito attractions such as Independence Plaza and the Presidential Palace.
In the original Quito craft beer tour we want to transmit the passion for the beer art of Quito, the first city in South America where Craft Beer was prepared more than 400 years ago.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Starting point pickup and drop-off
- Professional Guide
- Tasteen beer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry fees to churches
- Entry/Admission - Basilica del Voto Nacional
- Entry/Admission - Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica del Voto Nacional, Carchi 122 y Venezuela., Quito 170150 Ecuador
Considered to be the largest neo-gothic temple in America.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: El Panecillo, Costado del Centro Historico, Quito 170150 Ecuador
An iconic place in the city, renowned for its beauty, and where is a giant statue of the "Winged Virgin", where you can admire a beautiful landscape of colonial and modern Quito.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de la Independencia (Plaza Grande), Gabriel Garcia Moreno Entre Chile y Espejo, Quito 170150 Ecuador
It's the main square of the city of Quito where the Government Palace is located the Absobispal Palace, the municipality and the Independence's monument.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania, Garcia Moreno N 10-43, Quito 170150 Ecuador
One of Quito's best-known Jesuit churches due to its large central nave, which is deeply decorated with gold leaves, gilded plaster and wood carvings.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Calle La Ronda, Juan de Dios Morales, Quito 170150 Ecuador
It is one of the most traditional streets that are in Quito, in the old houses, workshops and galleries of artisans have been arranged.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Plaza San Blas, Guayaquil y Francisco caldas, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Plaza de San Blas is the gateway to the historic center of Quito
Departure Point :Galería Ecuador (La Mariscal), Reina Victoria N24-263, Quito 170143, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
If you choose the option with pick-up from hotels, you can choose from any of the following list:City Tour Quito - Wednesday to Saturday: Sheraton 7:30, Dann Carlton 7:32, Wyndham Garden 7:40, KAIA 7:55, Swissotel 7:58, J.W. Marriott 8:08, Holiday Inn 8:10, Río Amazonas 8:15, Galería Ecuador 8:20, Nu House 8:22, Reina Isabel 8:24, Mercure Alameda 8:28, Hilton Colon 8:30.Quito's Original Craft Beer Tour - Wednesday to Saturday: Sheraton 18:30, Dann Carlton 18:32, Le Parc 18:32, Wyndham Garden 18:40, KAIA 18:55, Swissotel 18:58, NH Collection 18:58, J.W. Marriott 19:08, Holiday Inn 19:10, Río Amazonas 19:15, Galería Ecuador 19:20, Nu House 19:22, Reina Isabel 19:24, Mercure Alameda 19:28, Hilton Colon 19:30.You must specify the name of the hotel in the booking process (any from the list). If you didn’t specify your hotel in the booking process, or if you put one that is not on this list, your meeting point will be at GALERIA ECUADOR (Reina Victoria N24-263 y Lizardo García) from Wednesday to Saturday at 08:20.Remember to show up at the hotel at the time determined above or at the meeting point. There will be no refunds for not following the instructions mentioned here.
Departure Time :8:20 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Tour only for over 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • The activities will not exceed 6 people per group. • The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity. • In the monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 30% of its maximum capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.