Historic City Tour of St George
See the very best of St. George during this 5-hour historical sightseeing tour of the city. Awarded UNESCO World Heritage status in 2000, St. George is full of history and a great city to explore. See the spot where the English ship ‘Sea Venture’ was wrecked off the shore in 1609, giving the British territory its start. Other stops include the Bermuda Heritage Museum, Stewart Hall, State House, Royal Naval Dockyard and more.
Pickup and drop-off include’s King's Wharf, Royal Navy Dockyard
Minimum age restriction: All passengers must be 5 years and above.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from Kings Wharf and Heritage Wharf at the Royal Navy Dockyard
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Explore the UNESCO-listed city of St. George and learn about its fascinating history during this 5-hour sightseeing tour. Meet up with a friendly, informative guide at the King’s Wharf cruise port and take off by coach for a tour you’ll never forget!
The spot where Bermuda was first ‘started,’ St. George has a storied history, starting with the 1609 shipwreck of the English ship ‘Sea Venture.’ See the spot where the ship was wrecked and its surrounding area. Other stops on the tour may include the World Heritage Center, the Bermuda Heritage Museum, Barbers Alley, King's Square, Somers' Gardens, St. Peter's Church, St. George Post Office, The Globe Hotel, St George Town Hall, Stiles House, State House, Unfinished Church, Stewart Hall and the Tucker House Museum, and the Royal Naval Dockyard.
Though it does not include entrance fees, this tour is the perfect way for history buffs and curious tourists alike to learn more about St. George and its formation.
Museum Entrance Fees vary from $0 to $5.00 USD
Departure Point :Royal Naval Dockyard, N Arm, Bermuda
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Booking Cutoff Time is 11pm. - At least 24 hours prior to start time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Additional surcharges apply: Museum Entrance Fees vary from $0 to $10.00 USD
- Free WiFi (offered at certain times throughout the Tour) onboard the Coach.
- Please call to confirm a reservation after 6pm daily (cannot answer phone while touring).
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- In accordance with Bermuda Governments Covid-19 Rules & Regulations, Names and contact information (phone #’s &/or emails) of all participants must be added to every booking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.