Historic Hike - Elizabeth Garden
- Know the history of Fernando de Noronha while enjoying the beautiful view of the Island;
- Visit the Historical Archive and discover how the Island passed from Presidio to Natural Patrimony of Humanity;
- Vila dos Remédios and its assets;
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer Pousada / Vila dos Remédios / Pousada
What's excluded :
- Snacks - We can offer Snack Kits, please contact us for more information.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vila dos Remedios, Fernando de Noronha, State of Pernambuco Brazil
- Garden Elisabeth
- Forte N. Senhora dos Remédios
- Historical archive of Fernando de Noronha
- Church of Our Lady of Remedies
- São Miguel Palace
- Former presidios.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Praia do Cachorro, Fernando de Noronha, State of Pernambuco 53990-000 Brazil
Walk through Cachorro Beach
Pass By: Meio Beach, Fernando de Noronha, State of Pernambuco Brazil
Walk through Meio Beach
Pass By: Conceicao Beach, Fernando de Noronha, State of Pernambuco Brazil
Walk along Conceição Beach.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We search in all Pousadas with the exception of establishments in Praia da Conceição and Praia do Boldró, for these locations please contact to confirm pick-up location. We start the search starting at 3:00 p.m., please wait at the reception at the confirmed time. Delays can occur according to the list of Hotels.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Recommendation signs disposed in our shops, boats, buses, cars. Avoid touching surfaces that you don't need to. Do not consume snacks or any kind of food on confined spaces. An application of an individual questionnaire will be done as a safety measure before the operation beginning.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.