Historical City Tour in São Luís
We will leave the hotel in the direction of the beaches, Calhau, São Marcos, Ponta D'areia and Espigão. We will visit the famous Jansen Lagoon and Ceprama, a large local handicraft market.
We will then continue to the historic center of the city, where the beauties of colonial architecture remain preserved. During our walk through the cobbled streets and alleys, we can observe the beautiful houses that show the architectural legacy of the city's colonization.
During our walk, we will pass through Pedro II Square, the landmark of the beginning of the city, the Palace of the Lions, the seat of government, Sé Cathedral, Giz Street, home to several centers of popular culture and folklore. We will visit Catarina Mina Alley, with its shops and restaurants. We will continue to Casa das Tulhas market, a shopping center that has dozens of shops selling the most varied local products. From food and spices to crafts and clothes. Then we will return to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers IN / OUT
- Bilingual Guide
What's excluded :
- Foods and Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Calhau Beach, Avenida Litoranea, Sao Luis, State of Maranhao 65075-380 Brazil
Pass By: Beach of San Marcos, Av. Litorânea - São Marcos, São Luís - MA, 65076-170, Brazil
Pass By: Praia da Ponta d'Areia, 4 Km To The City Center, Sao Luis, State of Maranhao Brazil
Praia da Ponta d'Areia
Pass By: Espigao Costeiro, Baia de Sao Marcos Ponta d'Arei, Sao Luis, State of Maranhao Brazil
Pass By: Lagoa da Jansen, Sao Luis, State of Maranhao Brazil
Pass By: Ceprama, Rua Sao Pantaleao, Sao Luis, State of Maranhao 65081-678 Brazil
Pass By: Praca Pedro II, Av. Dom Pedro ll, Sao Luis, State of Maranhao 65065-545 Brazil
Praça Pedro II
Pass By: Igreja da Se, Avenida Pedro II, Sao Luis, State of Maranhao 65010-450 Brazil
Igreja da Sé
Pass By: Centro Historico de Sao Luis, Sao Luis, State of Maranhao Brazil
Centro Historico de Sao Luis
Stop At: Casa das Tulhas, Rua da Estrela 184, Sao Luis, State of Maranhao 65010-200 Brazil
Casa das Tulhas
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.