Historical City Tour of Bogotá and Monserrate - Private
Enjoy a City Tour with several sights of Bogotá and it's culture. You'll visit one of the most iconic places from the capital of Colombia, Monserrate, from where you'll have the best view of the city while listen to great histories from our guide. you also will have the opportunity of knowing great interest information about the culture and the history of the city in a walking tour in La Candelaria neighborhood which is the heart of the historical center.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from North and Center of Bogotá
- Entrance to places of interest.
- Entry/Admission - Teleferico de Monserrate
- Entry/Admission - Gold Museum (Museo del Oro)
- Entry/Admission - Museo Botero del Banco de la Republica
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teleferico de Monserrate, Bogota Colombia
Monserrate has an altitude of 3152 m and is located on the eastern mountain range, have at least 16 million years old, with rocks of Cretaceous age. At the top of this hill is the sanctuary del Señor Caído de Monserrate (the Fallen Lord of Monserrate), whose current neocolonial construction was completed in 1925 and exhibits the carving del Señor Caído de Monserrate The basilica of the Lord of Monserrate has been a place of religious pilgrimage since colonial times and is a natural, religious, gastronomic attraction of the city. You can climb the hill by footpath, cable car or funicular.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gold Museum (Museo del Oro), Carrera 6 No.15-88, Bogota 110321 Colombia
The Gold Museum of the Bank of the Republic, a unique exhibition in the world. Since 1968 it has been housed in a building that has been awarded for its architecture and design located in the heart of the historic center. The Gold Museum transports the visitors to an auric world that reminds the pre-Hispanic life and reinforces the origin and indigenous legacy. The Museum is divided into several thematic and interactive rooms with a unique and award-winning international environment and very visited by tourists from all over the world, full of curiosity and excitement they see in the exhibition, not only objects of gold but also an idea of nation.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Museo Botero del Banco de la Republica, Calle 11 No. 4-41, Bogota 250051 Colombia
Located in the historic center of Bogota, in a colonial mansion restored and adapted by the Bank of the Republic. It is one of the most important artistic spaces in the continent and is home to the greatest artists of Western history.
The Botero Museum's international collection is catalogued as one of the five most important public collections of international art in Latin America.
The Botero Collection exhibits a series of drawings, paintings and sculptures that reflect the most characteristic features of the Colombian artist in the last decades of the twentieth century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Bolivar, Between Carreras 7 and 8 at Calle 10, Bogota Colombia
Bolívar Plaza has been the center of the country's history. It was a public market and bullfighting circus, among other things. The Plaza de Bolívar is part of a group of government buildings, because around it are the Congress of the Republic, the Casa de Nariño, the Palacio de Justicia, the Palacio Liévano, the Catedral Primada, the Colegio de San Bartolomé and the Casa del Florero.
It has been the location of the dramatic events of Bogotazo, funerals of public figures, political demonstrations, political campaigns, ceremonies of presidential possession and others.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: Bolivar Square, Cra. 7 #11-10, La Candelaria, Bogotá, Colombia
2: Monserrate, Bogota, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
* We pick up passengers in the lobby of hotel: Monday to Friday at 8:00am - Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am Or if they can reach us in the meeting point. * Due to the large flow of people on Sundays, the visit to Monserrate can be replaced by another point of interest
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No meals are included.
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- May be operated by a bilingual guide.
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- It's important to remember that if we don't receive hotel details confirmation at least 24 prior the travel date, we won't be able to program the passenger in the tour and it will cause a no show tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.