Historical City tour to Sabará and Congonhas
Visit the cities of Sabará and Congonhas, known for their remarkable churches and religious culture. Get to know the beautiful Churches of Nossa Senhora do Ó, Nossa Senhora do Carmo, Bom Jesus dos Matosinhos, as well as the main works of Antonio Francisco Lisboa, famous Brazilian sculptor, AKA "Aleijadinho"
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation to most downtown Belo Horizonte hotels
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the visited atractions
- Food and drinks
- Optional tours
- Entry/Admission - Church of Our Lady of O
- Entry/Admission - Igreja Nossa Senhora do Carmo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Church of Our Lady of O, Nossa Sra. do O, Sabará - MG, 34515-270, Brazil
Visit the historical church considered the little princess of the Baroque of Minas Gerais
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Igreja Nossa Senhora do Carmo, R. do Carmo, sn - Centro, Sabará - MG, 34505-460, Brazil
Meet the Nossa Senhora do Carmo, in which you find works of the famous Brazilian sculptor "Aleijadinho"
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Igreja Nossa Senhora do Rosario dos Pretos, Praca Delfim Moreira, Sabara, State of Minas Gerais Brazil
Visit this historical church that was frequented only by slaves.
Stop At: Basilica do Sr Bom Jesus de Matosinhos, Praca da Basilica, Congonhas, State of Minas Gerais 36415-000 Brazil
visit the Church of Bom Jesus de Matosinhos and the main works of Antônio Francisco Lisboa (Aleijadinho) which are: The 12 prophets made of soapstone and the Wood Sculptures of the Interior of the Chapels of the Via Sacra that are located outside the Church.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
* Round trip transportation to most downtown Belo Horizonte hotels* The hotels located within the Avenida do Contorno or Praça da Liberdade are the hotels in the central area of Belo Horizonte, contemplating the districts Centro, Lourdes, Funcionários, Savassi, Barro Preto, among others.* If your hotel is not inside this region, a meeting point will be provided. Please contact us to arrange the meeting point
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- We recommend using sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable shoes.
- The entrance to the Congonhas Museum costs BRL 10,00 per person.
- Entrance to Nossa Senhora do Ó Church costs BRL 3.00 per person.
- Entrance to Nossa Senhora da Conceição Church costs BRL 3.00 per person.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Tickets must be paid locally,
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.