This tour captures the highlights of some of Istanbul's famous landmarks in the old city giving a great
introduction, also give chance to passing through the important districts of both the historical and the modern part of the city and by finishing in the Grand Bazaar it allows flexibility to continue exploring at one's own
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taksim Square, Gumussuyu Mh., Istanbul 34437 Turkey
Taksim Square is the most known modern city centre of Istanbul. The most important monument in Taksim Square is the Independence Monument (Istiklal Aniti in Turkish), standing at the beginning of Istiklal pedestrian street.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Topkapi Palace, one of the single most popular attractions in the whole of Istanbul. It stands on Seraglio Point, also known as Sultanahmet. This 15th-century palace was the residence of many of the wealthiest sultans and their respective harems.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kapali Carsi, Kalpakcilar Cad. Sorguclu Han No: 22, Istanbul 34126 Turkey
With more than 4,000 shops, Istanbul's Grand Bazaar is one of the world's biggest and oldest covered markets and a fascinating place to visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up service is available only in hotel located in Sultanahmet Aksaray Sirkeci Beyazit and Taksim areas
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.