Historical Tour of the Great Houses
Enjoy an exhilarating tour of two of Western Jamaica's most popular Great Houses, Rose Hall Great House, and Greenwood Great House. Be guided through each property, as you listen to the unique histories behind theÂ plantations. Hear of the amazing stories and folklore about the 'White Witch of Rose Hall', Annee Palmer, former owner of the Rose Hall Great House. View the fascinating sights, books, antiques, and musical instruments at the Greenwood Great House, then take a well deserved rest stop at their on location pub, 'The Level Crossing'.
End your tour with shopping and sightseeing along Montego Bay's famous 'Hip Strip', topping it off with a delicious meal at Margaritaville.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Rose Hall Great House
- Entry/Admission - Greenwood Great House
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (Can be purchased at passengers' own expense)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
Guided tour of Rose Hall Greathouse. The tale of the Annee Palmer, the famed White Witch of Rose Hall will surely excite you. Learn about the lifestyle of the European bourgeoisie in the isles of the Caribbean in the Eighteenth Century. Beautiful gardens and friendly staff will make your experience memorable and fun.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Greenwood Great House, 435 Belgrade Ave, Montego Bay Jamaica
Guided tour of greenwood great house. Construction on Greenwood Great House commenced in 1780 and the house was completed by 1800 and it was mainly used for entertainment. Greenwood is a highly intimate museum and an interesting experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Montego Freeport Shopping Centre, Shop 19, Freeport Shopping Centre,Montego, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible (one will be provided upon request)
- Passengers are allowed to bring any personal food items or drinks needed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.