History and anecdotes of Casco Viejo
This tour is key to knowing and understanding the origin and evolution of the town of Bilbao.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Biblioteca Central de Bidebarrieta, Calle Bidebarrieta Kalea 4, 48005 Bilbao Spain
This library is part of the history of the town of Bilbao.
If the group is not very large and the library is open, we will respectfully visit its interior to admire one of the jewels of the architecture and interior decoration eclectic Bilbao, especially its auditorium.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: La Ribera Market, Calle de la Ribera, 22, 48005 Bilbao Spain
We will discuss the origin of the villa in such an emblematic place destined for another different function in its beginning and that has evolved to the function that it has been adopting today.
We will admire from its terrace the estuary, the church of San Antón along with its bridge, the Marzana pier and the neighborhood that is located on the other side called Bilbao la Vieja.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :San Nicolas Plaza, 1, 48005 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Return Detail :Andra Maria Kalea, 13, 48005 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Out of respect for the rest of the group it is not recommended to go with children under 5 years.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Bilbaoguia