History and Heritage Bike Tour (Reconfirm 48 hours)
The History and Heritage tour is suitable for the visitor who wish to indulge themselves into the rich and exciting past of this beautiful island. Discover downtown Charlestown and its many historical buildings and churches.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Admission to museums
- Entry/Admission - Alexander Hamilton House
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alexander Hamilton House, Low St., Charlestown Nevis
The birth place of Alexander Hamilton. He lived here until he was 9year old.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Jewish Cemetery, Charlestown Nevis
The earliest tombstone at this cemetery is dated 1769. Jews from Brazil came to this island to render their skill in the production of sugar. Jews were English, Hebrew and Portuguese. They were Sephardic.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Bath Hotel and Spring House, Charlestown Nevis
This stone structure was built in 1778. It is said to be the first hotel in the West Indies. The English Lords & Ladies relax here especially those with ailments. who took advantage of the healing medicinal waters of the Sulphur springs.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Oualie Beach Resort, Oualie Beach, Oualie Bay, Nevis, New Castle, St Kitts & Nevis
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Upon arrival in St. Kitts or Nevis, kindly contact Tropical Tours (no later than the next day) to advise the name of tour which was pre-booked. A representative will be present for desk hours (time will be advised) at the hotel for redemption of vouchers and a brief overview of the tour, e.g., day of tour, name of tour guide, inclusions on tour, venue of departure etc. The signed vouchers should be submitted during this time. All tours are shared and require a minimum number of people for confirmation. Therefore it is critical to follow instructions to avoid disappointment
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- You are required to enter a departure time, please note this is only required as an indication; Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- To avoid the spread of the Corona Virus it is MANDATORY that face mask be worn and hands sanitized
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- *Please check island covid-19 travel requirement before booking. *Proof of Full Vaccination is Required. * For your continuous health, safety and enjoyment on our tours, all guidelines MUST be adhered to at all times. * For your comfort we encourage you to bring your own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.