History and sunset on the Pilat Dune
Come see the sunset and admire the beauty of this surprising landscape.
The light changes throughout the sunset, admiring the Banc d'Arguin from the Dune is an exceptional view.
Listen to your guide "Myriam", who will tell you his 4500 years of history with passion.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Experienced Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- price of the Dune car park
Come admire the Banc d'Arguin and the sunset from the Pilat dune. Myriam, your guide, will tell you about her 4500 years of history. It is located more than 110 meters above sea level. It is the highest sand dune in Europe.
• La Grande Dune du Pilat, route de Biscarrosse RD 218, 33115 Pyla-sur-Mer France
Departure Point :Dune du Pilat, 33115 La Teste-de-Buch, France
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can bring your mask if you wish.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.