History of Busan: Bokcheon Museum & Beomeosa Temple
Explore the best of the city on this Busan tour, an exceptional adventure at a low price.
Your professional English-speaking guide will introduce you to the spectators the superiority and importance of our traditional cultures and show them the aspect of Gaya cultures in ancient Busan area.
Next, you're off to Beomeosa is one of the three largest temples in Young Nam province, and home to Buddhist cultural assets and famous great priests.
Book this Busan guided tour now for an unforgettable experience at a wonderful price.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Taxes & Parking fee & Service charge
- A licence guide.
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - 복천박물관
- Entry/Admission - Beomeosa Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 복천박물관, South Korea, Busan, Dongnae-gu, Bokcheon-dong, Bokcheon-ro, 63
Introduce to the spectators the superiority and importance of our traditional cultures and show them the aspect of Gaya cultures in ancient Busan area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Beomeosa Temple, 546 Cheongnyong-dong, Geumjeong-gu, Busan South Korea
Beomeosa is one of the three largest temples in Young Nam province, and home to Buddhist cultural assets and famous great priests.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Also available at Busan Station (KTX). Ports
- Busan International Passenger Terminal #1
- Busan International Passenger Terminal #2
- Busan Youngdo Crusie Terminal
- Busan Gamman Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.