Hit The Slopes - Ski or Snowboard The Local Vancouver Mountains
Our ski and snowboard tours offer an exciting way to discover a snowy winter paradise in Cypress Mountain, Vancouver's biggest and best ski resort. Escape the city and hit the local slopes for an action packed, adrenaline filled day.
The 7 hour day begins at 09:00 AM when we collect our guests from downtown Vancouver and set off on the short but scenic drive high into the mountains. We will give you some expert local knowledge on the best areas to explore, where you can enjoy wide open groomed slopes, tight tree runs and epic forest explorations, moguls runs, fresh powder lines (fingers crossed) or a day in the park.
Join us for an epic adventure into a Winter Wonderland just 30 minutes from downtown Vancouver! Activity is limited to a maximum of 12 travelers.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All activities
- Local & Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown Vancouver hotels only)
- Lift Ticket
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Cypress Mountain
What's excluded :
- Equipment/gear rental as required
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cypress Mountain, 6000 Cypress Bowl Road, West Vancouver, British Columbia V7V 3N9 Canada
At 8:45 AM we collect our guests from downtown Vancouver and set off on the short but scenic drive high into the mountains. Arriving at Cypress Creek Lodge, we arrange the ski passes for you and offer some expert local knowledge on the best areas to explore. If required, we will organize all the rental equipment needed to ensure you have a great day on the mountain.
Cypress mountain has over 600 acres of skiable terrain, 2010 feet of vertical rise, 6 chair lifts, 53 runs and 4 freestyle terrain areas for you to enjoy. All levels are welcome at the mountain, with a wide variety of runs and terrain to suit everybody. You can enjoy wide open groomed slopes, tight tree runs and epic forest explorations, moguls runs, fresh powder lines (fingers crossed) or a day in the park. Cypress mountain is one of the few places in the world you can ski and ride while enjoying spectacular views over the Pacific Ocean.
During the day you can visit Cypress Creek Lodge to warm up with a hot drink, enjoy a delicious meal or sit back and relax with a glass of wine or beer. At approximately 03:00 PM we take the short drive back downtown Vancouver, stopping along the way for a magnificent panoramic view over the city, Vancouver Island and beyond.
There are 3 tour options to choose from;
Option 1 (No Rental) - Full day lift pass & Transportation.
Option 2 (Half Rental) - Full day lift pass, Transportation, Ski or Snowboard Rental and Boots.
Option 3 (Full Rental) - Full day lift pass, Transportation, Ski or Snowboard Rental, Boots, Jacket & Pants, Helmet.
All of tour options include free use of goggles and gloves.
*Please note rental equipment and lift passes are fixed costs charged by the mountain. We make no commission on rentals.
Tours are available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. We offer direct pick up from any downtown Vancouver hotel or centrally located transit station. If there is not a tour time to suit your schedule, please do not hesitate to ask and we will try our best to accommodate you. We also offer night skiing on select days.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Waterfront Station, 601 W Cordova St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1G1, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is advisable to dress in layers in synthetic clothing. Avoid cotton and jeans if possible.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.