Ho Chi Minh City Private Tour With Buffet Lunch 1 Day
• War Remnants Museum
• Jade Emperor Pagoda
• Marvel at colonial architecture at the Notre Dame Cathedral
• Historic Ho Chi Minh City's cultural sites
• Guided exploration of ancient Reunification Palace
• Visit to historic 18th-century General Post Office
• Enjoy the lively atmosphere at the local market and travel down back streets
• Discovery walk through bustling Ben Thành Market
• Visit a vintage collection of military equipment
• Learn about Vietnam fascinating history
• Admire the Colonial-era architecture
• Lacquerware factory to see traditional handmade art works
• Binh Tay Market ( Cho Lon)
• Holy Lady Temple
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Cool-towels and Mineral Water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Luxury traditional buffet lunch
- Travel insurance $5.000 USD/ case
- 24/7 customer service support
- Entry/Admission - People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City
What's excluded :
- Personal expensive
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City, Số 86 Lê Thánh Tôn, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 710212, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City – its former name: Saigon – is Vietnam’s largest city. Saigon is a fast paced city with a unique mix of French colonial architecture, Chinese influences, a modern entrepreneurial spirit and numerous temples. During 300 years of history, under the name of Saigon, it was the capital of French colony of Indochina and later of the independent republic of South Vietnam. After the war, this city was officially renamed Ho Chi Minh City.
At 08:00 AM, You will start your tour to The Reunification Palace where used to be the residence of the Republic of Vietnam’s President. In 30 April 1975, when soldiers of the North of Vietnam set foot inside this building with red flag on hand, the whole world knew that Vietnam war ended.
The next stop will be the War Remnants Museum. On the way to it, you will visit the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office – 2 most famous and oldest classical French colonial architecture constructions which were built more than 100 years ago. The War Remnants Museum with many graphic photographs from both Vietnam and US sources; US military vehicles like tanks, jet,… display outside.
You will have a chance to visit one of typical factory where you will introduced famous artwork products that made by Vietnamese patient workers. You will surprised how traditional lacquer-ware handicrafts of Vietnam are made.
Lunch is included in our tour at local restaurant. Your guide will introduce you about typical famous cuisines of Vietnam. And you will have a famous traditional buffet lunch.
After lunch you will continue city tour by discovering Jade Emperor Pagoda, which is one of the oldest and typical one in Ho Chi Minh City.
Then ride to Cho Lon (Binh Tay Market) and Thien Hau Pagoda which is located inside China Town. Surrounding this area are many temples and pagodas which have great cultural and historical significance.
These are the most attractive sites in Ho Chi Minh City where you will never forget once you take Vietnam tours.
Ending the tour, you will be taken back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. It must be wonderful time for you to reflect on this memorable day!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Rex Hotel, 141 Nguyễn Huệ, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within district 1, 3, 4. Picking up at other districts might be extra charged.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Surcharge will be applied for other languages but not English
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.