Ho Chi Minh city tours half day
For those of you who doesn’t have a lot of time in Ho chi minh city, this trip give you a quick look on the major sites of tourists spots in the city including the Reunification Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Old Central Post Office and the War Remnants Museum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food,guide,entrance fee,pick up & transfer
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: War Remnants Museum, 28 Vo Van Tan Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Take the morning trip to visit Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. It was the sight of the end of the Vietnam/American war in 1975, as a North Vietnamese army tank crashed through the gates. The tank is still located at the Independence Palaces’ property.
Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum the museum has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars. In courtyard massive military vehicles are for exhibition as well as tiger cages for the visitor to get a feel on how it was to be a prisoner during wartimes. In the museum building itself, each floor will represent a separate theme from the war and the war crimes committed towards the Vietnamese people.
End of services. Finish your Ho Chi Minh city tour half day
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at hotel in district 1 in Ho Chi Minh City
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.