Ho Chi Minh Half day tour
Get a locals perspective on the history and culture of Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon. The largest city in Vietnam isn’t the capital, however much of Vietnam’s history has unravelled here, in this Metropolis. This tour will focus on Colonial times as well as pre-post American war, but don’t let that stop you from asking our local guides about anything you’d like. This is your candid trip around HCMC.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
- Pick up & drop off at hotel
- Car transfer
- Entrance fee
- Lunch at local restaurant, Vietnamese food will be served
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
8:15am, we will pick you up from your hotel and take the morning to visit the Independence Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the hostoric Central Post Office, and the War Remnants Museum. The Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace.
The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, and the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum, the museum has a vast display of photos and stories from the horrific American War.
The morning will finish with lunch at a local Vietnamese restaurant.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up, please leave your hotel address or your flight number on booking.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.