Hoa Lu Ancient capital & Tam Coc Boat ride day trip
The first capital of Vietnam, Hoa Lu is an area brimming with historical and cultural importance. It is also an area of outstanding natural beauty, unspoilt by modern day developments. Hoa Lu & Tam Coc are often referred to as the Ha Long Bay on land, and it is clear to see why. The natural limestone peaks jut out of the land creating a rugged landscape which fades into the horizon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced English speaking guide
- A/C transfers with pick up & drop off at your accommodation in Hanoi
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Buffet lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
You will be collected between 08:00 and 08:30 from your hotel in Hanoi old quarter area and transfer 2.5 hrs by coach to Hoa Lu, watching the scenery change from high rises to sprawling agricultural lands and craggy mountains. You will visit the historic capital of Viet Nam and the famous, ancient temples of the Le and Dinh Dynasties. You will then board the bus and travel to Tam Coc where you will have lunch at around 12:30.
After lunch, you will take a boat trip to Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karts formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, you can cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops from Tam Coc to Bich Dong (around 5 km). After exploring the area by bicycle you can rest on the drive back to Hanoi. You will be drop off at your hotel around at 18:30 - 19:00
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From 8:00 to 8:30 AM Tour guide and bus will pick up at your hotel/ place in Hanoi old quarter area.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.