Hoa Lu - Tam Coc 1 Day Tour
Hoa Lu – Tam Coc is one of the most famous places in Ninh Binh . It is about 110 km far from Hanoi. This is a cultural and historical destination combined with natural beauty scenic landscapes. Do the trip and you will have the opportunity to explore the mausoleum, temples worshiping the King of Vietnam once, release souls into the natural scenery in Tam Coc caves - a beautiful picture combined with natural beauty and rural countryside which grants you a memorable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • A/C transfer.
- • Experienced English speaking guide.
- • Meals as stated in the itinerary (L: Lunch)
- • All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
- • No extra charge after confirmation.
- • 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
What's excluded :
- • Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
- • Travel insurance.
- • International flight and taxes.
- • Beverage.
- • Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
The tour starts around 8.00am – 8.30am pickup at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter by our local guide and driver, followed by a 2-hour drive from Hanoi to Hoa Lu through the lush countryside to Ninh Binh.
Upon arrival, you will visit Hoa Lu - The Ancient Capital of Vietnam, and the remaining two temples dedicated to King Dinh & King Le. You will learn more about the history of Vietnam dating back a thousand years, and why this area was chosen for the capital of Vietnam.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
After lunch, Your will continue your trip with a relaxing sampan boat in Tam Coc, famous as “Halong Bay on land”. The 90-minute boat ride offers you endless photo opportunities. On the rowing boat trip in Tam Coc, you will go through the Tam Coc Caves and pass the rice fields where you will have a chance to take the nice photos of nature and local people working on the riverside. When you return to the dock, take a short break before cycling for approximately 45 minutes along country lanes to enjoy the beautiful scenery of lush paddy fields and discover the real countryside of Vietnam.
Afterwards, you get on the car for the return from Tam Coc to Hanoi. The full-day tour concludes with drop-off at your Hanoi hotel. Your Hoa Lu Tam Coc Day Trip ends.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all of travelers who is stay at a hotel in Hanoi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.