Hoa Lu - Tam Coc 1 day trip ( Old capital, rowing bamboo boat, biking, trekking.
Exploring the beauty of Ninh Binh by boat and bicycle, visit the ancient capital of Hoa Lu and a buffet lunch at restaurant before exploring Ngo Dong river and limestone caves on a traditional sampan boat and enjoy a bicycle ride through villages, rice fields and karst mountain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • English speaking guide
- • Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- • Meal (buffet lunch)
- • All sightseeing and boat fees
- • Cycling
- • 2 bottles of water per person on bus, water after cycling
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- • Drinks
- • Travel insurance
- • Tipping for tour guide
- • All not indicated in our itinerary
- • Personal expenses
- 08:00 – 08:30 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 120km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape. Stop over for a rest on the way.
10:30 – Arrive Hoa Lu, once ancient capital of Vietnam dating back to the 11th century. Having been eroded over the millennia, the dilapidated ruins have nearly been absorbed by the spectacular scenery creating a mystical atmosphere that will besure to titillate your imagination, visit King Dinh and Le Temple.
12:00 – Enjoy a lavish buffet lunch in a local restaurant, a great place to savor the intense flavours of Vietnamese food then go to Tam Coc for a stunning boat trip.
13:00 – Board the sampan boats, owned by locals, gently sailing along Ngo Dong river, capturing the wonderful scenery of Karst hills, rice fields, and peaceful villages, and passing “Hang Ca”, “Hang Hai” and “Hang Ba”.
15:00 – Leisurely cycling on country road around village 16:00 – Get on shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
18:30 – Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation’s door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
• Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
• Lavish buffet lunch
Departure Point :2 Ấu Triệu, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up you at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.