Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Cuc Phuong National Park tour 2 days 1 night
Located in Ninh Binh province 100 km southeast of Hanoi, Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are two of the most picturesque spots in all of the north. For 41 years, from 968 to 1009 CE, Hoa Lu was the ancient capital of Vietnam. Nearby Tam Coc is often referred to as “Ha Long among the rice paddies.” Visitors are conveyed by rowboat along the peaceful Tam Coc stream past green fields and the feet of mountains into the mouths of caves.
Cuc Phuong is famous for its rich animal and plant life and the dozens of ancient caves that can be found within the forest. The most interesting cave is, perhaps, Nguoi Xua (the cave of Ancient man) where prehistoric stone – made tools have been found. Cuc Phuong National Park boasts some 2,000 distinct species of flora, including more than 50 varieties of orchids and giant impressive trees, some of which are over 1,000 years old. There are also 262 species of animals including reptiles, monkeys, flying squirrels and even wild horses make their home in park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation with A/C,
- English speaking guide,
- Meals as itinerary
- Hotel in Tam Coc
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, tips & gratuities.
- Extra service of Vip class: better lunch & bicycle
- Day 1: Hanoi – Ninh Binh Farm Trip. (L, D) 100km
07:45 - 08:15: Pick-up at Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to go to Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh – The first Vietnamese’s Capital.
09:30 Short break along the way.
10:30 Arrive in Hoa Lu (The First Vietnamese’s capital) Visit 2 temples of the first 2 Emperors in the 10th century.
11:30 Get on the sampan boat to explore Historical Sao Khe River and cave in the ancient Capital.
12:00 Lunch in Trang An. (Vegetarian is available).
13:30 – 16:00 Cycling through the local villages, and visit a local family to learn about their daily life and culture. Afterward visit a Secret Cave opening into a paradise valley where you can learn about farming and using floating rafts.
16:00 Back to the Retreat, check-in; enjoy free time.
19:00 BBQ dinner.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong National Park – Hanoi. (B, L)
07:30 Breakfast at the Retreat.
08:30 Check-out and depart for Cuc Phuong National Park by car.
10:00 Arrive in Cuc Phuong National Park Center. Start trekking in the rain forest, and visit the 1000 years old tree.
12:30 Get in the car to drive back to the entrance for lunch at the park’s restaurant.
13:30 Visit the endangered Primate Rescue Center. Learn about many endangered species guided by the park’s specialist guide.
15:00 -16:00 Back to the Retreat and gather your belongings before boarding the bus to go back to Hanoi.
18:00 Arrive in Hanoi Old Quarter, drop you off at your Hotel.
Departure Point :Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children below 4 years old is free of charge ( only one children with one adult)
- Children below from 5 years old to 9 years old is 50% of charge
- Children from 10 years old above is 100% of charge
- Free to contact us via info@asiatravelimages if you need any help
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.