Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Full Day Tour from Hanoi - Buffet Lunch and Cycling Optional
Visiting the remains are the temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the two heroes who lived in 10th century and chose Hoa Lu to build the citadel of the capital city ( from 968 to 1009)..
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch, Hotel pick up and drop off, Speaking English tour guide, antrance fee, 1.5 hours Boat trip
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tip for guide / Driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
8:30am After pick up all customers we start travel to Ninh Binh. About 10:30am arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital. In 968, Dinh Bo Linh declared himself as the King. Since then Hoa Lu existed as the capital for the next 41 years (968 – 1009), of which 12 years was under the Dinh dynasty – King Dinh Tien Hoang, the country named Dai Co Viet, and 29 years later was under the Le dynasty – King Le Dai Hanh. In 1010, King Ly Thai To moved the capital from Hoa Lu to Thang Long – present day Hanoi. Hoa Lu became the old citadel. In Hoa Lu there are now 2 temples have been built on the ground of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang, the other is to King Le Dai Hanh. The visit offers a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
11:30am leave Hoa Lu to Tam Coc at around 12:00pm. Having lunch in Tam Coc in a local restaurant and enjoy lunch served with goat meat which is famous as the local specialty .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
1:30pm, 5 minute-walk to the boat station and start the 2hour-boat trip to visit Tam Coc. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, Tam Coc are three limestone caves stretching along Ngo Dong river. The boat trip is a nice journey along the river with peaceful scenery of limestone mountains, rice paddy and the site of some temples along the way from Hang Ca (first cave) to Hang Hai (second cave) and Hang Ba (third cave).
4:00pm leave Tam Coc and drive back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi at 6:30pm. Finish unforgettable full day trip at your hotel in Hanoi!
Additional Visiting Mua Cave and Cycling between Hoa Lua - Tam Coc => book Option 2
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers in Hanoi Old Quarter
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.